School of Architecture
School of Architecture
To Train and Educate budding architects of high calibre, sound in theory and practice, who can create a built environment which is functional, aesthetic, economical and envirnoment-friendly.
To develop into an autonomous institution and a center of excellence in architectural studies, research and development consultancy in Asia
Long term goal
To become a leading School of Architecture in Asia offering Teaching, research and consultancy activities.
About The School
The School has its own independent building in the campus. It has become the first choice among incoming students from both Karnataka and the rest of India. The Professional Architects prefer R V Graduates for Employment. The core success of the School lies in its unrelenting rigour and focus on teaching and learning. The School has developed as a Centre for Quality Improvement Programme, Centre for Continuing Education Programme, Research Center under the Visvesvaraya Technological University and also a Consultancy Centre. Academic rigour in the School is legendary which is known in the academic and professional circles across the country. The selection of Teaching Faculty-Full time as well as visiting is done by the Director by hand picking them based on their talent. A thorough investigation is made into the background, attitude, skill levels and professional standing through peer review. Each faculty is expected to specialize in a certain area of study in architecture. For example, ‘Professional Practice’ is taught only by faculty who run an architectural practice on a day to day basis and are exposed to all the dimensions of architectural practice. Similarly, ‘Building Construction’ is taught by faculty who are actively involved in the supervision of construction of buildings.
In a short span of 15 years since its inception, the School has been able to achieve national and international recognition for its serious approach to academics in architecture. University of Applied Sciences, Muenster, Germany has entered into an MOU with the School for student & faculty exchanges. The first exchange took place during April 2005. Prof. Sudheendra Yalavigi, faculty, visited the University of Muenster in the first week of April. Reciprocally, faculty and students from Muenster visited the School in the first week of May-05. Indranil Bhattacharya & eight students visited the University of Muenster in the month of October, 2005. German Faculty & Students visited the School again in April 2006. In April 2007, R V students & faculty went to University of Moratuwa, Columbo where they met German and Srilankan students for a workshop on Sustainable architecture. The latest exchange happened in March 2008, when the School hosted a joint Workshop on Traffic & Architecture for a week. 12 students from Germany & 15 from Srilanka participated in the workshop along with the host college students.
The Council of Architecture chose the School as one of the four Schools for showcasing the best of architectural education in India to Visiting architects of Singapore during April 2006. The School therefore, was put in the same league as that of School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi(North), School of Architecture, CEPT, Ahmedabad (West) & IIT, Kharagpur(East).
The School has obtained the confidence of professional Architects of India in general and Bangalore in Particular. The graduates of the School are preferred for employment in their offices. Further, noted architects have got their children educated at the School.
Ten Quality improvement Programmes have been conducted for the benefit of
Architecture teachers on the following topics:-
- Design Teaching-Innovative Methods.
- Conservation through Adaptive Reuse.
- Recent advances in Building Services.
- Conservation of Built Heritage.
- Research Methodology.
- Research in Architecture.
- Applied Art
- Design Teaching.
The School conducted an international workshop on “Research Methodology and Ekistics”, in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Architects, Karnataka Chapter, in 1995.
The School has conducted two CEP’s (Continuing Education Programmes) for Architecture professionals on behalf of Council of Architecture & the Indian Institute of Architects.
The School has been recognized as a Research Centre by the Visvesvaraya Technological University. Five PhD candidates have registered with the Centre.
Ar.Renu Mistry & Ar.Sharukh Mistry have in their interview to the Times of India, Bangalore edition rated the School as the best School of Architecture in Bangalore.
The School has hosted two Zonal NASA (National Association of Students of Architecture) conventions, the first during Aug 1999 and the second during October 2004.
A team of fourth year students won the second prize in an Architectural Competition conducted by the soft-ware major, Infosys during 2003. Students have been able to perform consistently and win laurels at the annual conventions of National Association of Students of Architecture.
The School has organized every year, for the last eight years, Orientation Programmes for the benefit of aspirants to B’Arch course.The School has, in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Architects, Karnataka Chapter & INTACH, Bangalore Chapter organised a large number of seminars and work-shops on architecture.
Many professors & students of architecture from foreign countries like Cambodia, Australia, Pakistan, Germany, Switzerland & USA have visited the School and exchanged academic ideas.
Professors and students of architecture from all over India who visit Bangalore make it a point to visit the school and its exhibition areas.
The Times of India, Bangalore edition carried an article on the achievements of the School.
M.Arch (Urban Design) Programme
M.Arch (Urban Design) Programme commenced from the session 2006-07.
The program is of two years duration and the primary objective is to train students to practice the profession of Urban design and assume various roles in private and public sectors charged with urban design & development.
The program is coordinated by Ms Anitha Suseelan and supported by the Principal , Dr. K S Anantha Krishna,Mr Prasanna Rao and Ms Seema Maiya. The visiting faculty includes Ms. Champaka T R, Ms. Brinda Sastry, Mr. Anup Naik, Mr. Vagish Naganur, Prof M N Sreehari, & Mr. Pankaj Modi
The sixth batch will commence from Aug 2011.
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure
Candidates having B.Arch. Degree from a recognised University with 50% aggregate marks are eligible. Every candidate should approach for admission through PGCET, the announcement for which is usually done in the month of May.
Admission can be obtained under two categories:
o Candidates with valid GATE score can apply directly to PGCET cell, KEA.
o Other Candidates have to write PG-CET conducted by KEA usually in the month of June / July (for details refer website http://kea.kar.nic.in and www.vtu.ac.in)
o At the point of admission by School of Architecture, RVCE – Portfolio review (maximum 10 pages) and interview will be conducted.
For further details,
Ms. Anitha Suseelan / Dr K S AnanthaKrishna,
School of Architecture
R V College of Engineering,
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560059
Phone – +91 80 67178059 / 9449869520 / 93412 25316
email –email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is located inside an engineering college campus and hence there are facilities exclusive to the School as well as those which are shared. The School has a separate building with a total floor area of around 4000 sqm. Designed by the faculty, it has the much needed artistic touch and ambience, and provides a congenial setting for the study of architecture.The exclusive facilities available in the School include the following
- 5 Studios with space for vertical display, drafting tables, stools and storage facility for students' stationery.
- 4 Lecture Halls with audio-video facility.
- An Exhibition Hall for permanent display of students' works.
- A Materials Museum for display of building materials and fixtures.
- A computer lab with 80, P4 systems and latest architectural soft wares.
- Two studios with computing facilities for M.Arch programme (Urban Design)
- A Departmental Library.
- Landscaped courtyards.
- An Open Air Theatre for gatherings (200 capacity)
- A Construction Yard for technology demonstration.
A major expansion to the tune of 3000 sqm. is currently taking place. The new facilities will include 4 studios, one AV seminar hall, 2 lecture halls and faculty rooms.
The shared facilities are the following
- Central Library housing books and journals on architecture including digital library.
- Structural engineering Laboratory
- Surveying Laboratory
- Environmental Laboratory
- Carpentry Workshop
- Browsing centre
- Photocopying facilities
- College Auditorium
- Indoor and Our door Sports facilities
- College office
- Medical facilities including Clinic and Pharmacy
- Bank and Post office.
Major Achievements of the School
- Academic rigor, excellent placement & delightful ambience
- An outstanding faculty team of academicians and practitioners, with impeccable credentials.
- Selected by the Council of Architecture as one of the top four Schools in India for showcasing Indian architectural education to a delegation of Singapore govt. in April 2006
- Acknowledgment by Practicing Professionals as one of the best Schools in South India.
- Rated by architects Shahrukh & Renu Mistry as the best School in Bangalore.
- Recognized as a center for
- Continuing Education Programme, by Council of Architecture
- Quality Improvement Programme by COA
- Research by VTU.
- School is a recognized research centre of VTU and offers PhD program in architecture
- School has organized 10 Quality Improvement Programs for teachers and 2 Continuing Education programs for professionals
- The School hosted an international workshop on Research Methodology and Ekistics in 1994 on behalf of IIA, Karnataka
- The School hosted a Wenk Workshop ‘Towards Understanding of Architecture as a vehicle for sustainable development’
- Major consultancy projects handled by the School include School of Architecture, R&D Block, Biotech block, MCA block, Classroom Complex and Entrance gate at RVCE Campus, RV Composite College, Jayanagar, 4th T block and Volvo Showroom, Mysore road.
Major Achievements of the Faculty
- Chairmanships of Board of Studies and Examination of VTU since inception of the University till date.
- Membership on the Governing Council of School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi and School of Architecture and Planning Chennai.
- Chairmanship of the Indian Institute of Architects, Karnataka Chapter.
- Winners of Various Design Competitions.
- Guidance to hold Aptitude Test for B. Arch Admission in various Southern States.
- Guidance for GATE Examination
- Faculty exchange programs with University of Muenster, Germany, & University of Moratuwa, Colombo for the last 4 years.
- Best Faculty paper award at the Golden Jubilee celebrations in Feb 2008 of School of Architecture and Planning, Chennai
- Faculty members have been awarded by the IIA, Karnataka Chapter, IIID, Bangalore Chapter, Practicing Architects association and Rotary club of Bangalore, Orchards.
- Dr K S Anantha Krishna, Director, was awarded "Paul Harris Fellow" by the Rotary Club, R T Nagar, Bangalore in July 2008.
- Dr K S Anantha Krishna, Director, was awarded a CITATION for his contribution as a teacher on Teacher's Day by the ISTE chapter, RVCE on Sept 9th 2008
- One of the faculty is currently a member of the panel for preparation of road map for Architecture & Planning education in India to be incorporated in the XII plan. The panel is constituted by SPA, New Delhi on the advice of the Minister of HRD, Govt. of India.
- M.Arch Faculty are working on a project of Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (Bangalore city Corporation) to rejuvenate Bangalore Lakes.
Major Achievements of the Students
- Good Performances in GATE
- Outstanding Performances in various competitions conducted at the yearly conventions of National Association of Architecture Schools of Association (NASA).
- Admissions to the Best Graduate Schools in the US, including Harvard University.
- Demand for our students from the best known architectural firms of the city.
- Admission to the best Post Graduate Programmes in the Country.
- Student exchange programs with University of Muenster, Germany, & University of Moratuwa, Colombo for the last 4 years.
- Best Student paper awards at the Golden Jubilee celebrations in Feb 2008 of School of Architecture and Planning, Chennai
- Meritorious Performance in the Design Competitions.
- B. Arch Thesis Project rated among the top ten in the country by Council of Architecture, New Delhi, for four consecutive years – 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009
- Fourth Year students won second prize in national level design competition organized by software major, Infosys in 2003
- Citations won by students at the NASA competitions of 1997, 1998 & 2002
- B. Arch thesis project awarded commendation certificate in April 2008 by Urban Design Research Institute, Mumbai
- Students won the southern interface in March 2008 of Archumen quiz competition conducted by the Ethos
- Best Design Award by Birla White, 2008
- Students have won two prizes at the design competition conducted by Bangalore International Airport Ltd during February-2010.
- Students have won 5 prizes at the IID-BMRCL Design Ideas competition, during March 2011.
Best Design Award by Birla White, 2008
School of Architecture - Faculty Details
K. S. Anantha Krishna
Dr. K.S. Anantha Krishna, Principal, School of Architecture.
Contributions to Architectural Education
Has put Karnataka on the national and international map of architectural education by developing two institutions into Centers of excellence viz Department of Architecture, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal (from 1982 to 1992) and School of Architecture, R V College of Engineering, Bangalore (from 1993 till date) as Head of the department & Director respectively.
Forged and implemented a 4 year MOU with School of Architecture, Muenster University of Applied Sciences, Germany and School of Architecture, University of Moratuwa, Colombo, for student and faculty exchanges benefiting both students and faculty of the School.
Believes in academic leadership, leads by example and teaches a record number of five courses per semester at the highest level.
Puts service before self and has hand picked talented faculty (both academicians & practitioners) into School of Architecture, RVCE, providing quality architectural education to students of Karnataka and other states.
Instrumental in Organizing Quality Improvement Programmes for Teachers of Architecture in Karnataka State for the first time in 1999, as Chief Co-ordinator. Since then, has organized 10 such programmes benefiting 300 teachers.
His doctoral work and other research works have been published in ‘Architectural Science Review’ (published from University of Sydney). Has more than 50 publications in national journals on architecture.
Has initiated PhD programme in architecture in Karnataka for the first time, under Visvesvaraya Technological University. Presently guiding five PhD students in architecture.
Conceived and organized a number of workshops and seminars on Architecture in Bangalore in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Architects Karnataka Chapter and Council of Architecture. These include the IIA National Convention during December 2002 and International Seminar on Urbanization and Housing during Jan 2000.
Has lectured widely on architecture and education all over India including JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai, B V College of Architecture, Pune, JNTU, Hyderabad, Anna University, Chennai, REC, Tiruchiapalli, NIT, Calicut, and IIA National Convention, Aurangabad.
Was instrumental in organizing the first ever National Convention in Karnataka of National Association of Students of Architecture at Manipal in Karnataka in 1988 (1500 students & teachers attended).
Has served the cause of Architectural Education in India as member of All India Board of Studies in Architecture and Town planning, AICTE, Member, Academic Council, School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi, Member, Academic Council, School of Architecture & Planning, Chennai, Chairman, Board of studies in Acrhitecture, Visveswaraya Technological University, Academic Senate Member, VTU, Member of Board of Architectural Education, The Indian Institute of Architects. Serving as Inspector of Architecture Schools on behalf of Council of Architecture, New Delhi. Member, Academic Council, SRM Engg. College, Chennai and Member, BOS in Architecture, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai.
Organized two Continuing Education Programmes for In-service & Professional architects on behalf of Council of Architecture & the IIA.
Served as Chairman, the Indian Institute of Architects, Karnataka Chapter 2002-04.
Recipient of a number of awards for Contribution to architectural education including Vocational Service Award, Rotary Club of Bangalore Orchards, Teacher’s Day Award by the IIA Karnataka Chapter and Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Contribution to the IIA during 1992, 1998 and 2000, Teacher’s Day Award 2005 by the Practicing Architects Association, Bangalore and Teacher’s Day Award by the Indian Institute of Interior Designers, Bangalore Regional Chapter(2005).
Served as jury Member for Prestigious Awards like the JIIA Award of the Indian Institute of Architects, Selection of Architect for VTU campus, Belgaum and Selection of Architect for Product Design Center, NID Bangalore.
The climax of Dr. Krishna’a career came in April 2007, when he was offered the post of Director, School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India on the recommendation of a distinguished committee headed by a Nobel Laureate.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
O. P. Bawane
Mr. O. P. Bawane, Professor & Dean, Administration. He obtained his Master’s degree in Bldg Sc & Tech from University of Roorkee and B.Arch. in 1981 from REC, Bhopal. He has guided more than 40 undergraduate and post graduate projects. Currently he is teaching courses on Climatology, Services, Building Construction and Construction Management. He is on the executive committee of many professional associations. He is a recipient of Teacher’s Day Award from IIA-Karnataka Chapter.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
S. K. Sathyanarayana
Mr. S. K. Sathyanarayana, Professor, is a former Dy. Chief Architect, ISRO and former Jt. Sec, IIA, Karnataka Chapter. He obtained his B.Arch. in 1972 from Bangalore. Currently he is teaching courses on Building Construction, Professional Practice and Interior Design. He is a practicing architect under the name Sathya Design Associates.
K. R. Ganesh
Mr. K. R. Ganesh, Professor, obtained his Master’s degree (MBA) in 2004 from IGNOU and B.Arch. in 1975 from Bangalore. His research interests are Alternative Building Construction, Sustainable Architecture, Management and Energy Efficient building Systems. He has guided more than 40 undergraduate and 4 post graduate projects. Currently he is teaching courses on Architectural Design, Earth quake resistant architecture, Building Construction, Climatology & Management subjects. He was felicitated on Teachers’ Day, 05-09-1996 by IIA, Karnataka Chapter. He is also a recipient of Teachers Day Award by Practicing Architects Association, Bangalore. He was awarded Second Runner up prize of ML Shah Research Foundation Award for innovative use of stones (Stona-1999). He has published over 63 Papers and Articles in national and international journals and magazines. His works have been featured in print and electronic media.
Mr. K Sreedhar, Asst. Professor. He obtained his Master’s degree (M.Des) in the field of Design in 1985 from IIT- Mumbai and B.Arch in 1983 from JNT University, Hyderabad. He has a teaching experience of more than 20 years. He has guided more than 40 undergraduate thesis projects, Currently he teaches courses on Architectural Graphics, History of Indian Architecture, and Model Making. Some of his academic Design Projects are published in National and International Design Journals and Magazines.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Ms. Anitha Suseelan, Associate Professor & PG Coordinator (Architecture). She has obtained her Post graduate Degree in Urban Design in 1997 from CEPT Ahmadabad and B.Arch. in 1994 from CET Trivandrum, Kerala. She has guided more than 60 undergraduate projects. She teaches courses on Urban Design Studies, Architectural Design, History of Architecture and Architectural Graphics. She has been actively involved in understanding, researching, teaching and practicing sustainable attitudes to Water urbanism and Urban Heritage conservation. The works are well published and presented at various National and International Conferences and journals. Her recent compilation of the monograph on Urban Design thesis has been released at the IUDI National Seminar in Oct 2010. Her paper entitled "An investigation into the relationship of a sustainable vernacular technique to the settlement" has been published and presented in the Urban Water Conference at Belgium in September 2008. Her other research papers include "Water and urbanity", presented at the 8th Shilpacorn Architectural heritage Discourse, Bangkok 2009, "City as a hydro centric construction", presented at the National Symposium Lakes-2008 and "The Water Corridors of Kumbakonam" published in the Heritage special issue of the journal 'Indian Architect Builder" in May 2009. Under her coordination the Master's students team has been able to come up with innovative ideas and render consultantancy services to Bruhat Bangalore Mahnagara Palike (BBMP) to rejuvenate the lakes of Bangalore and knit it with the urban fabric. The Urban Design team has made extensive documentation and has evolved urban design strategies for small towns along the Cauvery Delta. She is the recipient of Sir Patrick Geddes Award of Excellence for the best outgoing student of CEPT in Urban Design, Vastu Shilpa Foundation Award of Excellence for the best Graduating student of CEPT in Urban Design Studio, Prof. J C Alexander memorial endowment Award for the best outgoing student of Architecture, COE Trivandrum & Sthapathi Samman for the best Thesis Project of B Arch. COE Trivandrum. She is also pursuing her doctoral studies in Water Urbanism at the CEPT University, Ahmadabad. She is currently handling M. Arch studio classes.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
M. S. Amarnath
Mr. M. S. Amarnath, Associate. Professor, obtained his Master’s degree in Fine Arts in 1993 from Baroda and BFA in 1991 from Bangalore. Currently he is teaching courses on Basic design, Visual Arts and Model Making. He is the recipient of Karnataka State Lalitkala Academy Award, Mysore Dasara Award, Karnataka State Shilpakala Academy Award & Inlaks Scholarship Award, London
Mrs. Anuradha Dinesha, Associate Professor, obtained her Master’s degree in Design in 1987 from IIT, Powai and B.Arch from UVCE, Bangalore University. She is a r ecipient of gold medal at B. Arch level. She has had a varied experience in architectural practice. Currently she is teaching courses on Architectural Design, Architectural Graphics & Basic Design.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Shaji K. Panicker
Dr. Shaji K. Panicker, Assistant Professor, obtained his PhD in Architecture from the University of Adelaide, Australia, M.Arch. from the University of Newcastle, Australia, and B.Arch. from the Department of Architecture, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India. Dr. Panicker's scholarship, which began in the area of Critical Theories in architecture, has now extended to include interdisciplinary engagements with postcolonial and contemporary discourse in the context of 18th-20th century architecture. His area of study, which concentrates on (but is not limited to) the south-Asian region, is an enquiry into the shaping of and the subsequent limited perception of architectural production through architectural discourse. Such a bigger concern is answered through a critical reading of the discourse of Indian architecture, where Dr. Panicker rigorously investigates the dynamics and complexities in the formation and reproduction of a dominant consensus
kn the identification of late-20th century Indian architecture. After a brief teaching commitment as a Visiting Professor at the United Arab Emirates University, UAE, Dr. Panicker has recently joined the School of Architecture, at the R V College of Engineering, Bangalore. His teaching responsibilities will be Design, and History and Theory of architecture.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prasanna Rao, Assistant Professor, B Arch, Hassan, PG Dip (Urban Design) CEPT.
His areas of interest are Urban Settlement Studies, Architectural design and Building construction and materials. He has taught previously at BMSCE for 2 years. He has presented number of research papers, having worked as a researcher in Urban Research Centre (Founder member), Civic Bangalore, & CST (formerly Astra), IISc, all located at Bangalore. He has an architectural practice specializing in Cost Effective House and Eco-Sensitive Design.
Mrs. Mahalakshmi Karnad
Mahalakshmi Karnad, Asst Prof, holds a B. Arch, SIT, Tumkur & M Arch (Landscape), SPA, New Delhi. She is also a Practicing Landscape Architect. Currently, she teaches the following subjects - Architectural Design & Landscape Design at the UG level & Site & Environmental Planning at the PG Level.
Mr. B.P. Sridhara Murthy
Mr. B P Sridhara Murthy, Asst Prof holds B. E (Civil), RVCE & M. E (Structures), UVCE. He is also a Practicing Structural Engineer. Currently, he teaches the following subjects – Structures, Civil Services, Surveying, Costing & Estimation.
Mr. M. Kumar, Lecturer holds a DCE (B’lore) and B. Arch (UVCE). He is a recipient of gold medal both at Diploma level and B.Arch level. He is also a Practicing Architect. Currently, he teaches the following subjects - Architectural Design, Interior Design and Building Construction.
Mrs.Seema Maiya Rajmanori
Mrs. Seema Maiya Rajmanori, Asst Prof, holds a B. Arch (RVCE) and M Arch (Urban Design), Glasgow, UK. She is also a Practicing Architect & Urban Designer. Currently, she teaches the following subjects - Architectural Design at the UG level & Urban Theory & Design at the PG level.
Apart from the full time faculty, the School has the following Adjunct Faculty and Visiting Faculty most of whom are eminent professionals
- Ms. Brinda Sastry, B. Arch CEPT, Ahmedabad, M. Arch (Urban Design) Oregon
- Mr. Vagish Nagnur B. Arch, CEPT, Ahmedabad, M. Arch (Land Scape Design) CEPT, Ahmedabad
- Mr. Anil Dube, B. Arch , SPA, New Delhi
- Mr. Ravi Ramachandra, B Arch, JNTU, Hyderbad
- Mr. Ranjit Rajan B Arch,
- Mr. Immanuel Nicholas Iyadurai , B Arch, M Arch
- Mr. Nagaraj Vasteray, B Arch, B'lore
- Mr Sandeep Sen, B Arch, Hassan
- Mr.Sathya Prakash Varanasi, B.Arch(B'lore), M Arch(Urban Design), M Arts(Uni. Of York)
- Mr Mukesh G Kotak, B Arch,
- Mr. S V Ravindra, B. Arch(B'lore), MCP(IIT, Kharagpur)
- Mr. Nilay Patalia, B. Arch, CEPT, Ahmedabad
- Mr. Mehul Patel, B. Arch, CEPT, Ahmedabad
- Mrs Anjana Bhagyanathan, B Arch, SAP, Chennai, M Arch, Landscape, CEPT
- Mr Gaurav Choudhary B Arch, Kamala Rajeha, Mumbai
- Mr Naveen Prabhakar, B Arch, RVCE, B'lore12
- Mr Ramprakash B Arch, B'lore
- Mr Prahanth Nandiprasad, B Arch, RVCE, B'lore, M Des IIT Powai
- Mr. Govind Rao, B Arch, JNTU, Hyderbad, M Arch, Germany
- Ms.Meera Natampally, B Arch,
- Mrs Ruchi Patel, B. Arch, CEPT, Ahmedabad
- Mr Ceejo Cyriac, B Arch, Hassan
- Mr. R Venkatesh, B Arch, B'lore, M s (Arch), Delft, Netherlands
- Mr. Vijay Upadhayay, B Arch, Hassan
- Mr. Sudeep Nagaraj, B Arch,
- Mrs Nandita S, B Arch, B'lore, M Arch, U Penn. USA
- Ms Parvati Rao, B Arch, Mumbai, M Arch , USA
- Mr Appachu Nanjappa, B Arch,
- Mr Sentil Nathan K, B Arch, NIT, Truchi,
- Mr Anshuman Das, B Arch, M Arch
- Mr Himadri Das, B Arch, M Arch
- Mrs Varna Shashidhar, B Arch, RVCE, B'lore, M Arch Harvard, USA
- Mrs.Neha Bajaj, B A (Journalism, Literature & Psycology), Masters in Photography
- Mr.Arun Swaminathan, B.Arch (CEPT, Ahmd)
- Mr.Pankaj Modi, B.Arch (B'lore), M.Arch(SPA, N.Delhi
Faculty from other RVCE Departments
- Mrs. B.T.Chitra, LLB, LLM, Asst.Professor
- Dr.B.C.Udayshankar, BE, M.Tech, Associate.Professor
- Dr.RadhaKrishna, BE, M.Tech, Associate Professor
- Ravindra R, BE, ME, Asst.Professor
- Manjunath S, BE, M.Tech, Asst.Professor