Papers Published in International Journals:
1) Hanumegowda Raju, Siddappa Chandrappa, Doddakunche S. Prasanna, Hanumappa Ananda, Tandaga S. Nagamani, Sonnahallipura M. Byregowda and Kanchugarakoppal S. Rangappa. "Synthesis, Characterization and In Vitro Antiproliferative Effects of Novel 5-Amino Pyrazole Derivatives against Breast Cancer Cell Lines", Recent Patents on Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery, 2011, 6, 000-000 (In press), ISSN: 1574-8928.
2) Dr.H.Raju and Dr. Pushpa Agrawal "Formulation of gold nano encapsulates with novel bioactive synthetic 1H-pyrazol derivatives as Anti-cancer agents" at the International Cancer Conference on Recent Advances in Cancer Research at Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar (19-20 Feb-2011)
3) H.Raju, T.S.Nagamani, S.Chandrappa, K.Vinaya, H.Ananda, N.R.Thimmegowda, S.M.Byregowda, K. S. Rangappa. "Synthesis of 1-(4-methoxybenzyl)-3-cyclopropyl-1H-pyrazol-5-amine derivatives as antimicrobial agents" Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry (In press)
4) H.Raju, S.Chandrappa, M.K.Ramakrishna, T.S.Nagamani, H.Ananda, S.M.Byregowda, K. S. Rangappa. "Synthesis, characterization and anti-angiogenic effects of novel 5-aminio pyrazol derivatives on Ehrlich ascites tumor [EAT] cells in-vivo" Journal of Cancer Therapy (In press)
5) N. R. Thimmegowda, G. Sarala, C. S. Ananda Kumar, D. S. Prasanna, S. Chandrappa, H. Raju, M. A. Sridhar, J. shashidhara Prasad, K. S. Rangappa. "Crystal and molecular structure analysis of novel bioactive heterocyclic compound: 7-chloro-5-cyclopropyl-9-methyl-10-(4-nitro-benzyl)-5, 10-dihydro-4, 5, 6, 10-tetraaza-dibenzo-dibenzo [a, d] cyclohepten-11-one" Molecular Crystals & Liquid Crystals, 493, 103-110, 2008
Award of Honour
Dr.H.Raju, Assistant Prof, Department of Biotechnology has won Professor A.R.Rao Memorial Young Research Scientist Award at International Conference on Recent Advances in Cancer Research organized by School of life Science, Central University of Gujart, Gandhinagar on Feb 19-20,2011