Cultural Activities Team (CAT) RVCE
Cultural activities are an integral part of students’ college life. Students participate in the cultural activities for a wide variety of reasons: for enjoyment and entertainment, for personal growth and development, as a means of expression, to learn new skills, to meet new people and to pass on the cultural traditions. R V College of Engineering has a rich heritage of nurturing, nourishing and showcasing talents in the fields of cultural, literary and fine arts.
Structure of CAT
RVCE CAT is headed by Principal / Vice Principal, aided by the Heads of various departments, Cultural Activity Committee, CAT Secretaries, the student presidents of different clubs and the student volunteers.
Objectives of CAT
- The main objective of the CAT is to bring out the various talents of the students.
- To provide a platform for budding artists and musicians
- To inculcate team sprit and to account for overall personality development of students.
Motivation To Students
- RVCE CAT motivates students by giving full support (financially and academically) for participation in national and international events.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the activities by providing the necessary instruments and other props.