- Trainee, MATERIALS RESEARCH LAB. John F Welch Technology center GEITC. (From July 2004 – Dec 2004)
- Project assistant, Solid State & Structural Chemistry Unit. IISc , Bangalore (From Jan-05 to may-05)
- Presently persuing Ph.D on "Synthesis, characterization and luminescence studies on doped and undoped CdSiO3 nanophophors" under the Guidance of Prof. B.M.Nagabhushana, Department of Chemistry, MSRIT, Bangalore.
- C. Manjunatha et al "Combustion synthesis, Structural characterization, Thermo and photoluminescence studies of CdSiO3:Dy3+ nanophosphor", Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Vol 93, 2012, pp 140-148 .
- C. Manjunatha et al "Structural characterization, EPR and thermoluminescence properties of Cd1 − xNixSiO3 nanocrystalline phosphors", Materials Research Bulletin, Vol 47, 2012, pp 2306-2314.
- C. Manjunatha et al, "Transformation of hydrothermally derived nanowire cluster intermediates into CdSiO3 nanobelts, Journal of Materials Chemistry, Vol 22, 2012, pp 22392-22397.
Papers presented in International conferences:
- C. Manjunatha et al "Morphological Evolution of Cadmium Silicate Nanobelts". International conference on Nano Science and Nano Technology [ICONSAT-2012, page no. 287) organized by International Advanced Research centre for Powder metallurgy and new materials (ARCI), Hyderabad on 20-23, January-2012.
- C. Manjunatha et al "Characterization, luminescence studies of combustion derived Dy3+ doped CdSiO3 nanophosphor" International Conference on Luminescence and its Applications (ICLA-2012, page no. 285) Organized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Hyderabad, India , Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad, India , Society for Information Displays (India Chapter) , and Luminescence Society of India , on 7-10th February, 2012, Hyderabad, India.
- C. Manjunatha et al " Facile synthesis of CdSiO3 nanobelts: A versatile luminescent host"
Winter school-2012 on Frontiers of Materials Science organized by University of Cambridge, UK, Sheikh Saqr Laboratory, Ras Al Khaimah Centre for Advanced Materials, UAE and International Centre for materials Science (ICMS) at Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Jakkur, Bangalore-64 India, during 3rd to 8th December 2012.
- C. Manjunatha et al, "Enhancement of thermoluminescence property of CdSiO3:Sm3+ nanophosphor by flux aided combustion process for radiation dosimetry".
International conference on "Laser Advances in Science Engineering and Research: (ICLASER-2012, Page No. 44), June 8-10, 2012, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India.
- C. Manjunatha et al,"Combustion synthesis, structural characterization and Thermoluminescence studies on cerium doped CdSiO3 nano powder".
National conference on Recent Trends in Materials Chemistry and Engineering (RTMCE –2011, page no. 214)" organized by Department of Chemistry, RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India during September 29-30, 2011.
- C. Manjunatha et al, "Cd1-xNixSiO3 nanocrystalline phosphor: Preparation, Structural characterization and Thermoluminescence properties". National conference on Recent Advances in Material Science (RAMS-2011, page. no. 61) organized by Department of Physics, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India from 12–14th Dec.2011.
- C. Manjunatha et al "Synthesis, characterization and study the effect of fluxes on the microstructure, phase, and crystallinity of CdSiO3 nanophosphor". National conference on Recent Advances in Chemical and Environmental Sciences (NCRACES-2011, page no. 84) organized by Department of Chemistry, School of Engineering and Technology, Jain University and Prof. C.N.R. Rao Centre for Advanced Materials, Department of Physics, Tumkur University, Tumkur, India on 28th and 29th December-2011-On The Occasion Of International Year Of Chemistry-2011.
- C. Manjunatha et al "Flux influence on the structural and thermoluminescence of Co2+ doped CdSiO3 nanophosphor", National conference on Recent Advances in Functionalised materials (RAFM-2012, page. no. 16) organized by Department of Chemistry, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India on 24-25th January 2012.
Title: "Establishment of Bio-Fuel Information and Demonstration Centre (BIDC)"
Funded/Supported by: Karnataka State Bio-fuel Development Board (KSBDB)
Total fund approved: 35.95 lakh