- Associate Editor, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology.
- Associate Editor, Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science.
- Member Peer review committee for the journals
- Bulleting of Materials Science
- The Indian Concrete Journal, Pune.
- Journal of Civil Engineering and Construction Technology
- Awarded with Best Scientist by VTU on 15th Sept 2008.
- Voluntarily donated blood for 60 times.
- Visited Singapore to present research paper at The 33rd Conference on Our World in Concrete and Structures, Aug 2008.
- Visited USA to chair over a session at The 26th International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management, March 27 – 30, 2011 Philadelphia, PA.
- Appointed as member peer review committee to review the technical papers by The Indian Concrete Journal and Bulletin of Material Science (SPINGERLINK)
List of Publications:
Papers Published in National and International Journals:
- Radhakrishna, Shashishankar A., Udayashankar.B.C and Renuka Devi. M.V., Compressive Strength Assessment of Geopolymer Composites by a henomenological Model", Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 4 Vol. 29, No. 6/2010 pp 840-852.doi:10.1177/0731684408100703 (Available online)
- Radhakrishna, "A Phenomenological Model To Re-Proportion Geopolymer Compressed Blocks", Concrete Technology Today, Oct, 2008, vol 7 No. 3 pp. 46-48.
- Radhakrishna, Renuka Devi. M.V., and Udayashankar.B.C., "Use of fly ash in Construction Industry for sustainable development" Journal of Environmental Research and Development, volume 03, 2009, pp1211-1221.
- Radhakrishna,"Analysis And Assessment of Compressive Strength In FaL-G Composites", The Journal of Solid Waste Technology and Management, Volume 36, No.2, May 2010, pp 110-127.
- Radhakrishna, Shashishankar A. and Udayashankar.B.C "Analysis and Assessment of Strength Development in Class F Fly Ash Based Compressed Geopolymer Blocks" Indian Concrete Journal, Aug 2008, Vol 82, No.8.pp.31-37.
- Radhakrishna, Shashishankar A. and T.S. Nagaraj "Phenomenological Model for Assessment of Strength Development in Class F -Fly Ash -Based Geopolymer Mortars" Indian Concrete Institute Journal, Apr 2006, Vol 7, No.1: pp23-27
- Radhakrishna., "Non-Traditional Cementing Materials", Association of Consulting Civil Engineers Bulletin, Vol 7, No.1, July-Sept 2007, pp.14-21.
- Radhakrishna, Shashishankar A. and Udayashankar. B. C., Phenomenological Models to Proportion Geopolymer Compressed Blocks., Proceedings of The 33rd Conference on Our World in Concrete and Structures, Aug 2008, Singapore.
- Radhakrishna, Renuka Devi M.V., Udayashankar B.C., and Manjunath GS. "Development of Sustainable Concrete using Marginal Materials", Proceedings of The 26th International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management, March 27 – 30, 2011 Philadelphia, PA U.S.A. pp 414-425.
- Radhakrishna, Manjunath GS., C Giridhar and Mahesh Jadav " Strength Development in Geopolymer pastes and Mortars, International Journal of Earth Sciences, ISSN 0974-5904, Volume 04, No 06 SPL, October 2011, pp. 830-834.
- Radhakrishna, Prithviraj Padachuri, and Abhishek P.V."Re-proportioning of Light Weight Concrete with Pumice as Coarse Aggregate by Law of Mixtures", International Journal of Engineering Sciences Research-IJESR, Vol 02, Issue 04; August2011,PP 281-290, ISSN: 2230-8504; e-ISSN-2230-8512.
- B C Udyashankar, Renuka Devi MV and Radhakishna, "Analysis and Assessment of Flow Behaviour of Clsm With Lyse Rule as Basis", Journal of Engineering Research and Studies, Vol. II/ Issue IV/October-December, 2011, pp63-68.
- Radhakrishna, G S Manjunath And P S Niranajan, "Analysis Of Compressive Strength in Two And Three Phase Systems of Alkali Activated Composites", Proceedings of The Eighth International Conference- Carbon In The Low Carbon Era, 9-11, July 2012, UK. Pp 150-168.
- Radhakrishna, Manjutah GS and Venumadhav T "Analysis and Assessment of Strength in Portland Cement Concrete and Geopolymer Composites", i-manager's Journal on Civil Engineering, Vol. 1 l No. 4 l September - November 2011 pp 23-34.
- Awarded as “BEST SCIENTIST” for the technical paper at 4th Kananda Vijnana Sammelana,Belgaum organized by VTU.
Interaction with professional institutions:
- Elected member, Managing Committee, Indian concrete Institute, Karnataka-Bangalore centre
- Life member – Indian Concrete Institute, Mythic Society, Bangalore, Kannada Sahithya Parishath, Karnataka, Karnataka Arabindo Society, Karnataka Swadeshi Vignana Andolana