Interaction with professional institutions
- Life member -Indian Concrete Institute.
- Member, Institution of Engineers (India)
- Chartered Engineer[ India], Institution e of Engineers (India)
- Elected member, Managing Committee, Indian concrete Institute, Karnataka-Bangalore centre 2011-2017.
- Fellow member, Association Consulting Civil Engineers (India)
- Life member – Mythic Society, Bangalore.
- Life member – Kannada SahithyaParishath, Karnataka.
- Life member – Karnataka Arabindo Society.
- Life member Karnataka SwadeshiVignanaAndolana.
- Life member Indian Institute of world culture
Association with Journals
- Editor-in Chief, International Journal of Research in Engineering andTechnology.
- Associate Editor, Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science.
- Member of Editorial Board of i- Manager's Journal on Structural Engineering
- Member of the Editorial Board of Global Advanced research journal of Art and Humanities (GARAH)
- Member Peer review committee for the journals
o Bulleting of Materials Science
o The Indian Concrete Journal, Pune.
o Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering
o Journal of Civil Engineering and Construction Technology
- The project entitled "Study of Innovative Applications in Bacterial Concrete" was awarded was adjudged as one of the outstanding projects of the year and was selected as "Project of the year" award on 31st Aug 2013 by Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology.
- Delivered an expert lecture on " Phenemonological models to re-proportion Alternate Binder composites" for the International Conference on Innovations in Civil Engineering on 9th and 10th of May 2013, Cochin, Kerala.
- Delivered a technical lecture at International Conference on Ceramics Science & Technology and 77th Annual Session of Indian Ceramic Society
scheduled on 19th-20th December 2013 at Jamshedpur, India organized by CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory.
- Delivered key note speech at the international conference on food nutrition and Civil Engg at Dubai, UAE on 15.3.15
List of Publications:
Papers Published in National and International Journals:
- Radhakrishna, TirupatiVenuMadhava, G. S. Manjunath and K. Venugopal, "Phenomenological Model to Re-proportion the Ambient Cured Geopolymer Compressed Blocks", International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials (Spingerlink)Vol.7, No.3, pp.193–202, September 2013 DOI 10.1007/s40069-013-0048-x ISSN 1976-0485 / eISSN 2234-1315
- Radhakrishna, Shashishankar A., Udayashankar.B.C and Renuka Devi. M.V., "Compressive Strength Assessment of Geopolymer Composites by a Phenomenological Model",Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 4 Vol. 29, No. 6/2010 pp 840-852.doi:10.1177/0731684408100703 (Available online)
- Radhakrishna, "A Phenomenological Model To Re-Proportion Geopolymer Compressed Blocks",Concrete Technology Today, Oct, 2008, vol 7 No. 3 pp. 46-48.
- Radhakrishna, Renuka Devi. M.V., and Udayashankar.B.C.,"Use of fly ash in Construction Industry for sustainable development"Journal of Environmental Research and Development, volume 03, 2009, pp1211-1221.
- Radhakrishna,"Analysis And Assessment of Compressive Strength In FaL-G Composites", The Journal of Solid Waste Technology and Management, Volume 36, No.2, May 2010, pp 110-127.
- Radhakrishna, Shashishankar A. and Udayashankar.B.C"Analysis and Assessment of Strength Development in Class F Fly Ash Based Compressed Geopolymer Blocks" IndianConcrete Journal, Aug 2008, Vol 82, No.8.pp.31-37.
- Radhakrishna,Shashishankar A. and T.S. Nagaraj "Phenomenological Model for Assessment of Strength Development in Class F -Fly Ash Based Geopolymer Mortars" Indian Concrete Institute Journal, Apr 2006, Vol 7, No.1: pp23-27
- Radhakrishna., "Non-Traditional Cementing Materials", Association of Consulting Civil Engineers Bulletin, Vol 7, No.1, July-Sept 2007, pp.14-21.
- Radhakrishna.,"Fly ash – A Green Product", Proceedings of 4th Kannada VijnanaSammelana, Belgaum, 15-17 Sept 2008. (BEST PAPER AWARD)
- Radhakrishna,Manjunath GS., C Giridhar and Mahesh Jadav " Strength Development in Geopolymer pastes and Mortars, International Journal of Earth Sciences, ISSN 0974-5904, Volume 04, No 06 SPL, October 2011, pp. 830-834.
- Radhakrishna, PrithvirajPadachuri, and AbhishekP.V."Re-proportioning of Light Weight Concrete with Pumice as Coarse Aggregate by Law of Mixtures", International Journal of Engineering Sciences Research-IJESR, Vol 02, Issue 04; August2011,PP 281-290, ISSN: 2230-8504; e-ISSN-2230-8512.
- B C Udyashankar, Renuka Devi MV andRadhakishna, "Analysis and Assessment of Flow Behaviour of CLSM With Lyse Rule as Basis", Journal of Engineering Research and Studies, Vol. II/ Issue IV/October-December, 2011, pp63-68.
- Radhakrishna,Predicting the Compressive Strength of Fly Ash Concrete Based on Cement Replacement Level, Indian Concrete Journal, March 2103, Volume 87, Number 3, pp17-23.
- Radhakrishna, Manjutah GS and Venumadhav T "Analysis and Assessment of Strength in Portland Cement Concrete and Geopolymer Composites",i-manager's Journal on Civil Engineering, Vol. 1 l No. 4 l September - November 2011pp 23-34.
- Radhakrishna, PrithvirajPadachuri, Abhishek P.V., Re-proportioning of Light Weight Concrete with Pumice as Coarse Aggregate by Law of Mixtures, International Journal of Engineering Sciences Research-IJESR, ISSN: 2230-8504; e-ISSN-2230-8512, Vol 02, Issue 04; August2011.
- Radhakrishna and Niranjan PS, “Prediction of the Compressive Strength In Fal-G Compressed Blocks”, i-manager’s Journal on Civil Engineering, Volume: 3 No. 1 Issue : Dec-Feb 2013, Pp:45-49.
- Radhakrishna, Venugopal K and Vinod S” Phenomenological Models To Re-Proportion Alternative Binder Blocks”, Journal of Frontiers in Construction Engineering Volume 3, Issue 2 in (In Press)
- T.Venu Madhav, Radhakrishna, .I.V.Ramana Reddy, “Study on Compressive Strength of Geopolymer Motar”, Online available since 2014/May/07 at www.scientific.net, © (2014) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland164-167., doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.935.16.pp
- G. S. Manjunatha, Radhakrishna, K. Venugopal & Sasalatti Vinod Maruthi (2014) Strength Characteristics of Open Air Cured Geopolymer Concrete, Transactions of the Indian Ceramic Society, Taylor & Francis, 73:2, 149-156, DOI: 10.1080/0371750X.2014.923330.
- Radhakrishna, Manjunatha, G. S, Varuna Koti, Venugopal, K., “Durability of Ambient Cured Geopolymer Concrete”, Elsevier Science and technology Publications, PP 1-12, ISBN: 978-93-5107-268-3.
- Venugopal K, Radhakrishna, J. Raju, M. A. Dar, Properties and Application of Geopolymer Masonry Units, SSRG International Journal of Civil Engineering ,April 2015, ISSN: 2348 – 8352, pp 117-119.
- Radhakrishna, Manjunath K S, Devanand R, and Manu Hassan Devaraj "Properties of Concrete with Waste Fines from Hot Mix Plant", i-manager's Journal on Structural Engineering, Vol. 3, No.4, Feb 2015, pp 8-12.
- Radhakrishna, Venugopal K, Sasalatti Vinod and Venumadhav T, " Study of Geopolymer Masonry as Sustainable Building Materail", Journal of Environmental Research and Development", Vol. 9, No.3A, March 2015, pp925-932.
- Harsha H N,,Radhakrishna, and Devanand R, " Utilization of coal ash in stabilized mud blocks", Journal of Environmental Research and Development", Vol. 9, No.3A, March 2015, pp960-970.
Co-author for the text book on” Eco-efficient Masonry Bricks and Blocks; Design, Properties and Durability “ by the Elsevier, Wood head publishers, UK. – (Released on 14.12.2014)
- Awarded as “BEST SCIENTIST” for the technical paper at 4th Kananda Vijnana Sammelana,Belgaum organized by VTU.