- Guiding for 5 PhD scholars; 2 Phd's awarded under VTU.
- Principal Investigator for the VTU Research Grant scheme, titled "Strength of Hollow Concrete Block Walls for High Rise Buildings" with a grant of Rs. 17.42 Lakhs for a period of 3 years.
List of Publications in international journal:
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi, "Extension of FCM to plain concrete beams with vertical tortuous cracks", Vol 74 (2007) pp 2758-2769 Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Elsevier.
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi, "A fractal and Probabilistic approach to obtain the most probable fractal dimension", submitted to Journal of Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, Elsevier.
- Radhakrishna, Renuka Devi. M.V., and Udayashankar.B.C., "Use of fly ash in Construction Industry for sustainable development" Journal of Environmental Research and Development, volume 03, 2009, pp1211-1221.
- Radhakrishna, Renuka Devi M.V., Udayashankar B.C., and Manjunath GS. "Development of Sustainable Concrete using Marginal Materials", Proceedings of The 26th International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management, March 27 – 30, 2011 Philadelphia, PA U.S.A. pp 414-425.
- Book entitled "Recent Advances in Structural Engineering, Editors: K.S.Jagadish and R.N.Iyengar, pp 296-329, Universities press, 2005 Contributed paper " Fracture mechanics of Concrete Structures: A State-of-the-art with A Historical review", by B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi.Papers
International / National Conference:
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi, "Extension of FCM to Self-Affine Cracks" International Conference on Computational and Experimental Engineering Sciences, ICCES'07, Miami Florida, USA, 3-8 January 2007.
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi, "Fracture Mechanics of Concrete Application of Fractals" Keynote Paer), Dec-2004, STTP,IIT Madras, Chennai.
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi, " Extension of FCM to Self –Affine Cracks", Keynote paper, Intrernational Conference on Computational and Experimental Engineering Sciences, ICCES -07, Miami, Florida, USA, 3-8, Jan 2007.
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi " Application of Fictitious Crack Model to Self-Affine Cracks", Internattianl Conference on Civil Engeering in the new Millennium : Oppurtunities and Challenges(CENeM-2007), Bengal Engineering and Science university, Shibpur, Howra, INDIA. 11-14, Jan 2007.
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi " ANalysisa of fracture in Palin concrete Beams with inclined Tortuous Cracks using Extended Fictitious Crack Model" McMaT – 2007 ASME Applied Mecahniocs and MAterilas Conference June 3-7, 2007.Univeristy of Texas, Austin, USA.
- B.K.Raghu Prasad and M.V.Renuka Devi, "Analysis of fracture in plain concrete beams with inclined crack using extended fictitious crack model" McMat 2007, ASME Applied mechanics and Materials Conference June 3-7, 2007, University of Texas at Austin. USA.
Published in Journals:
- Radhakrishna, Shashishankar A. Udayashankar.B.C and Renuka Devi. M.V., “Compressive Strength Assessment of Geopolymer Composites by a Phenomenological Model”, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 4, March, 2009, doi:10.1177/0731684408100703 (Available online).