- Special Invitee, Board of Studies for PG and UG, VTU, Belgaum.
- Member, Board of Studies for UG, SIT (Autonomous), Tumkur.
- Authored a portion of the text book on “MEMS & Applications” to be published by ISSS society, IISc.
- Staff coordinator, Frequency club, the innovative students forum of RVCE.
- Chief editor, SPANDANA – 1998 & 2008
- Organized 6 - days National Workshop on “Industrial Automation” - 2005, RVCE
- Organized 1- day National conference on “Bio-Medical Instrumentation, BIT-05”, at RVCE
- Organized 1- day National conference “COMIP – 06”
- Organized 2- weeks Proficiency course on “Automation & Instrumentation Systems” during June 2009.
- Developed a paper on “Microcontroller based Caloric irrigator system” with Dr. Ravi Nayar, St. Johns Medical Academy, Bangalore.
- Generated a paper on “Detection of Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC) for ECG using HERMITE analysis” along with Dr. B. S. Adiga, TCS, Bangalore.
- Started & effectively running “Instrumentation Engineering Association” of IT Department, RVCE since 1991.
- Started and effectively running, since 1994, the IT Departmental library with more than 1500 reference & text books, periodicals, project reports, magazines, CDs, data manuals, etc.
- Started the RVCE students chapter of ISA (Instrumentation Systems and Automation Society) during 1998.
- The Instrument Society of India (ISOI) - RVCE students chapter was instituted in IT Department in the year 2006.
- Twice served as in-charge HOD of IT Department during 2002 and 2005-2007.
- Served as visiting faculty for IT Departments of BIT & PESSE, Bangalore from 1994 till date.