List of Publications:
- " Distance Based Cluster Head Section In Sensor Networks For Efficient Energy Utilization", International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology(IJARET), Volume 4, Issue 1, ISSN: 0976-6480(print), ISSN: 0976-6499(On line) , Jan-Feb 2013, PP 52-58
- "Analysis of E-Governance Projects across India", CiiT International Journal of Software Engineering and Technology, Print: ISSN 0974 – 9748 & Online: ISSN 0974 – 9632 , January 2013
- "An Efficient and Optimal Clustering Algorithm for Mobile Adhoc Networks" International Journal of Computer Science and Management Research, Vol 1, Issue 2, September 2012, ISSN 2278-733X, pp 100- 103
- Ramification of low energy security enhancement aspects in Bluetooth", UACEE International Journal of Computer Science and its applications, ISSN: 2250-3765, Vol 2, Issue 2, August 2012, pp 135-137
- "Security Issues in Cloud Computing", World Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 2, No 5, May 2012, Online ISSN: 2231¬-2587, pp 111 – 113
- "Beamforming in Wireless Sensor Networks", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (ISSN 2229-5518) ,Vol.3, Issue 4, April 2012.
- "Extracting Web Information for CLIR" International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, Vol 1, No.5,December 2011, pp 410-413
- "Multilingual information retrieval based on knowledge Creation techniques", International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and information technology (IJCSEIT), Vol.1, No.4, October 2011, pp. 27-35
- "An Ownership Based Non Intrusive Biometric authentication using data mining algorithm", International Journal Futuristic Technology in Science, Engineering and Management, 2011 Vol. 1, Issue 2, September 2011, ISSN:2250 - 2998
- "Classification Algorithms in Achieving Partitioning Optimization for VLSI Applications", International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, Vol.2, No.6, December, 2010, 1793-8201, pp 916 – 918
- "Finding waste disposal area using binary operations on geographical images in GIS object oriented database", Journal of Science, Technology and Management, Vol. 03, No. 30, Oct – Dec 2010 pp 17 – 20.
- "Different approaches of Partitioning Techniques tested for optimization in VLSI design", International Journal of Engineering research and industrial applications – ASCENT PUBLICATIONS, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2009, ISSN 09742 – 1518, pp. 335 – 346.
- "Accomplishment of Circuit Partitioning Using VHDL and Clustering Pertaining to VLSI Design", International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, ISSN 1738-7906, September 2008, pp. 405-408
- "Optimizing Circuit Partitioning by Implementing Data Mining and VHDL tools pertaining to VLSI design", International Journal of Intelligent electronic system, Vol. 2, July 2008, ISSN 0973-9238, pp 11 – 17.
- "Comparative study of evolutionary model and clustering methods in circuit partitioning pertaining to VLSI design", International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Enfomatika, Quarterly Volume 4 number 2, ISSN 1305-5313, April 2007, pp 544-547.
- "An Evolutionary Time- Series Model for Partitioning a Circuit Pertaining to VLSI Design Using Neuro Memetic Algorithm", Journal of ACTA Press publication, 2006, ISBN 0-88986-60-8, pp. 325 – 329.
- "Simulation Of Virtual Synchrony In A Distributed Environment',Proc. International Conference on Information Systems and Computing (ICISC 2013), 4th - 5th January 2013, Department of Information Technology, Sri SaiRam Engineering College, Chennai,pp.6-9.
- "Perceptive of information retrieval for Computer Aided Learning", 55th Annual technical Convention on 28th -30thSeptember 2012, Bangalore,India. IETE 2012, PP.106-109.
- "Energy balancing clustering for heterogeneous sensor network", International conference on mathematical modeling and applied soft computing 2012, Coimbatore, Vol 2, 11-13 July 2012, ISBN- 978-81-923752-2-9, pp 691-697.
- "See the environment with your Phone – An application for the Visually Challenged", IEEE Spring world congress on Engineering and Technology, China, from 27th – 30th May 2012, ISSN 978-1-4577-1964-6, pp 313 - 316
- "Linux based X86 server virtulization using KVM","National Conference on Emerging & innovative Trends in Computer Science"- NCEITCS - 2012, Organized by Department of Computer science & Engg. Vasavi College of Enginnering, 9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad - 500031 and Computer Science of India (CSI), May 1-2, 2012. pp. 235 - 238.
- "CLIR Using Genetic Algorithm Approach for Myriad of Language", International conference on Cloud Computing and Service Engineering (CLUSE-2012), (ISEEC), jointly organized by Kingston University UK , at Rajarajeswari College of Engineering Bangalore on 11th - 13th April 12, ISBN 978-93-5051-595-2, pp. 428 - 434
- "Model Based Testing to Reduce Software Development Efforts", International conference on Cloud Computing and Service Engineering (CLUSE-2012), (ISEEC), jointly organized by Kingston University UK , at Rajarajeswari College of Engineering Bangalore on 11th - 13th April 12, ISBN 978-93-5051-595-2
- "Ramification of low energy security Enhancement Aspects in Bluetooth", International conference on Advances in computer, Electronics and electrical Engineering, Mumbai, 25th – 27th March 2012, ISBN: 978-981-07-1847-3, pp. 481 – 483.
- "Conventional Ontology for Cross Language Information System" , Proc of "IEEE International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies" ,Kumaracoil, 21-22 March 2012, ICCEET-2012, pp.131
- "Clustering Methodologies and their implications in sensor networks", International conference on Advances in Communication network and computing CNC 2012, 24th – 25th February 2012, Chennai, LNICST, pp. 179 – 184.
- "Analysis of Bluetooth Threats And v4.0 Security Features " , International Conference on Communication Computing and Applications (ICCCA 2012), 23rd- 24th Feburary 2012, PSNA College of engineering, Dindigul, To be published in IEEE Xplore
- "Employee Motivation using Motivational Techniques", proc of The HR Conclave 2012: Employee First, Customer Next", at Belgaum on 17th & 18th Feb 12,ISBN 978-93-501-687-4 First Edition, Himalaya Publishing House, Pg. 259-263
- "A comparative study on web crawling Algorithms", Proc. of National conference on Frontiers of computer science and technology, 14th -15th Feb 2011, RRCE, Bangalore, pp. 348 – 351.
- Virutlization for efficient usage of resources", Proc. of National conference on Frontiers of computer science and technology, 14th -15th Feb 2011, RRCE, Bangalore, pp. 322 – 326.
- "A Comprehesive Study on personalized web search techniques for efficient data retrieval", Proc. of National conference on Frontiers of computer science and technology, 14th -15th Feb 2011, RRCE, Bangalore, pp. 129-132
- "Virtual Integrated test team for telecommunication Ventures", Proc. of the Second International Conference on computer applications, Pondicherry, 27th – 31st January 2012, pp. 178 - 180
- "A comparative study on Best algorithm for Efficient Crawling", Proc. of National Conference on Emerging drifts in Computer Applications and Technology, S A Engineering College, Chennai, 21st January 2012, pp. 154-157
- "Web search techniques for efficient data retrieval", Proc. of National Conference on Emerging drifts in Computer Applications and Technology, S A Engineering College, Chennai, 21st January 2012, pp. 187-191
- "Cross language information retrieval approach in peer-to-peer network", Proc of " The Third International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Networks, Bangalore, 2-4th January 2012, CCSIT 2012, Part I, LNICST 84, pp.394-401
- "Role of women as Entrepreneurs" 4th National Women's science congress, Rashtriya Mahila Vijnana Sammelana, 7th- 8th November 2011
- "Accessibility Evaluation Of Websites Using Screen Reader", 7th International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices (NWeSP 2011), University of Salamanca, Spain, October 19-21, 2011.
- "Security Challenges in the Cloud Computing Environment", International Conference on "Communication, Computing, Management and Nanotechnology", ICN-2011, Bhalki, Bidar 23-25th Sep 2011
- "Genetic Approach for Predicting the Missing Value of the Pixel" 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 501 - 505
- "Web Accessibility Challenge Survey - for all Stake Holders", 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 465 - 469
- "Mining the Web Information for Cross Language Information Retrieval", 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp. 387 - 391
- "Mining Services for Cache Replacement Method" , 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 495 – 499.
- "Algorithm For Improving Accuracy In GPS Using Dual Frequency", 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 459 - 463
- "A novel approach of classification techniques for CLIR", Proc of the International conference on Computer Science Engineering and applications, CCSEA,Chennai, 15-17th July 2011, pp.222-230
- "Diaphragm Design for MEMS Pressure Sensors using a Data Mining Tool" , Proceedings of The World Congress on Engineering 2011 ,The 2011 International Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, London, 6-8th July 2011, ISBN: 978-988-19251-4-5, ISSN: 2078-0958 (Print); ISSN: 2078-0966 (Online)pp1353-1356
- "Power Optimization in Ad hoc Sensor Networks using Clustering Approach", Proceedings of The World Congress on Engineering 2011,The 2011 International Conference on wireless networks, London,6th – 8th July 2011 ISBN: 978-988-19251-4-5 ISSN: 2078-0958 (Print); ISSN: 2078-0966 (Online) pp1737-1740
- "Analysis of Square and Circular diaphragms for a MEMS pressure sensor using a Data Mining tool", IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, SMVDU, Katra, Jammu, 3rd – 5th June 20011,pp 258 – 261
- "Comparison of Hierarchical Mixed-Size Placement Algorithms for VLSI Physical Synthesis", International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT-2011), Khatra, Jammu, India, 3rd – 6th Jun 2011, pp. 430 -435
- "A Comparative Study of Genetic Algorithm Based Approach For VLSI Physical Design " IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communication , WASET Conference, 14th – 15th April 2011, Venice, Italy.
- "A Survey Of Various Algorithms For VLSI Physical Design" , Proc of ICECECE 2011: International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communication Engineering, WASET Thailand March 29-31, 2011, pp. 560 – 565.
- "A flexible interface for security issues in Cloud Computing", Proc of the 3rd International conference on Machine Learning and Computing, Singapore, February 26 -28, 2011, V5 496 – 498
- "The Importance of Women Education In Present social scenario" , Women in Engineering, Science and Technology Forum , 6th IEEE-GCC Conference and Exhibition entitled "For Sustainable Ubiquitous Technology", 19th - 22nd February 2011 in Dubai - The United Arab Emirates
- "A Survey On Mixed Size Placement Algorithm for VLSI Physical Synthesis", IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communication , WASET Conference, Penang, February 2011.
- " Limit reservation through Ad hoc wireless sensor networks", International conference on computational engineering practices and techniques, Nov. 25 – 26, 2010 Kuttipuram, Kerala, pp. 06 – 10
- "Optimization of circuit partitioning in VLSI through classification Algorithms", IEEE conference, TENCON 2010, Fukuoka, Japan, 978-1-4244-6888-1/10 IEEE, 21st – 24th November 2010, pp. 1554 – 1557
- "Study of recent trends in MEMS pressure sensor applications", proc. 3rd National women's science congress, Rashtriya Mahila Vijnana Sammelana, Davangere, 7 - 10th November, 2010, pp 11 -18
- "A 3D graphics library for embedded system" , National Conference Information and communication technology in Rural development, Knowledge Utsav-2010, Jain College Bangalore, 28th August 2010
- "A New approach for Efficient Component Retrieval for Reuse Based Software Products", International conference on Convergence of Science and Engineering in Education and Research- A Global Perspective in the new Millennium (ICSE 2010), Dayananda Sagar Institutions, Bangalore, 21st – 23rd April 2010.
- "Study to improve the accuracy DGPS measurements using DSP tools", National Conference on "Emerging trends in Control, Communication, Signal processing & VLSI techniques, poster presentation, CCSV – 10, Oxford college of engineering, Bangalore, 21st April 2010.
- "Cloud computing : A Glimpse of the horizon", National Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies – NCACT 2010, Avinashilingam University, Coimbatore,19th February 2010, ISBN No. 978-93-80381-02-2, pp 201-206
- "Low-loss RF MEMS Fixed Free capacitive switch Characterization", Proc of International conference on IEEE Applied Electromagnetics conference AEMC 2009 and URSI Commission B meeting, 15th – 16th December, Kolkata, India2009 IEEE No. 978-1-4244-4819-7/09
- "Performance of low loss RF- MEMS fixed capacitive switch characterization", proc of International conference on IEEE Applied Electromagnetics conference AEMC 2009 and URSI Commission B meeting, 15th – 16th December, Kolkata, India 2009 IEEE No. 978-1-4244-4819-7/09
- "A Survey of Software Testing Approaches", National Conference on Network Security and Information Retrieval, 14th December 2009, Dept of MCA, RVCE,Bangalore,pp 44-53
- "Secure Communication Between Severs", National Conference on Network Security and Information Retrieval, 14th December 2009, Dept of MCA, RVCE,Bangalore, pp33-39
- "The importance of Women Empowerment in poverty Eradication", National Conference on Leveraging Innovation for Knowledge Economy, 19th-20th November 2009,J.N.Tata Auditorium,IISC Campus, Bangalore,pp 100-103
- "An Analysis on Ethical Issues Due to Globalization", IEEE Women in engineering Congress 2009, 23rd – 24th October 2009, Bangalore,Poster presentation
- "Partitioning techniques a CAD tool in VLSI design tested for optimization", National conference on Advanced communication and networking, 6th Jan, 2009, ISSN 09742-1518, Avinashilingam University of Women, Coimbatore, pp 335-346
- "Statistical based anomaly detection technique for detecting intrusions in Snort N-IDS", International Conference on Computer Networks and Security, 27th – 28th September, 2008, Pune, pp. 73 – 78
- "A Survey on Dual Core Processor", National conference on "Intelligent models for data processing and management, 2nd -3rd May 2008, conducted by Avinahsilingam university at RVCE, Bangalore, pp. 38-41.
- "Performance of Data Mining tool for Circuit Partitioning in VLSI", National Conference on Intelligent Models for data processing and Management, 2nd – 3rd May 2008 RVCE, Bangalore, pp. 42-44
- "Carbon NanoTubes – A survey", National conference on Emerging Trends in IT, 25th – 26th April 2008, KLE Society's college of Engg, Belgaum, pp. 9- 12
- "Education and Skill Training an adoptable strategy for Women Empowerment", 31st Indian Social Science congress, 27th – 31st December 2007, SNDT Women's University, Mumbai.
- "Evaluation of Fuzzy ARTMAP with DBSCAN in VLSI Application", International Conference on Computer, Electrical, and Systems Science, and Engineering (CESSE), 14th -16th December, 2007, Bangkok, Thailand. ISSN 1307-6884; pp. 738-741.
- "A New Clustering Approach for VLSI Circuit Partitioning", International Conference on Systems and Signal Engineering, 23rd – 24th, November 2007, Venice, Italy, ISSN 1307-6884; pp 524 -526
- "An Effective Way Of Component Communication In A Reuse based Software Development Scenario", 2nd International Conference on Computer Communication Control & Instrumentation, 3CI-2007, November 2007, Dept of ECE, R.V.C. E, Bangalore, pp.103-107.
- "Predicting Confidence Interval for Percentage Reuse of Major Artifacts For A Successful Reuse Based Software Development", National conference on Information Systems & Computer Engineering (NICE –2007), 5th – 6th October 2007, Department of MCA, R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore, pp.63-67
- "Comparative study of evolutionary model and clustering methods in circuit partitioning pertaining to VLSI design", XX international conference on computer, electrical and system, science and engineering, 25th -27th April, 2007, Barcelona, Spain
- "Identification Of Important Software Performance failure parameters using the methods of Attribute Relevance Analysis", International conference on Soft Computing Techniques in Engineering (Softech '07), January 2007, Avinashilingam University for women, Tamilnadu, Pg.98-102
- "Predictive Model For Software Performance Bottle-Neck Processor Using The Applications Of Aquaintenship Graphs", International Conference on Number Theory & Combinatorics, 19th - 22nd December, 2006 Srinivasa Ramanujam Center, Tamilnadu, Pg 63-67
- "Applying Memetic Algorithm In VLSI Circuit Partitioning And Its Comparative Study With Genetic Approach", International Conference on Communication, Computer and Controls, 23rd – 25th November, 2006 RVCE, Bangalore, Pg 79-84.
- "An Evolutionary Time- Series Model for Partitioning A Circuit Pertaining to VLSI Design Using Neuro Memetic Algorithm" , proc of the Fourth IASTED International Conference on Circuits, Signals, and Systems, 20th – 22nd November, 2006, 2006 , San Francisco, USA, Pg 325-329.
- "Simulated Annealing For Circuit Partitioning In VLSI", National Conference on Intelligent Optimization Modeling, 3rd - 4th, March, 2006, Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University, Gandhigram.
- "Partitioning of VLSI circuits", National Seminar on Mixed Signals VLSI, 18th – 23rd February, 2006, Invited topic, AICTE New Delhi sponsored, Bangalore Institute of technology
- "Efficient Network Flow Based Ratio-Cut Net list Hyper Graph Partitioning", National Conference on Emerging Trends in Industrial Automation & Control, 25th Aug, 2005, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur
- "Evaluation of Various Partitioning Methodology Issues In Solving VLSI Design Automation Problems", National Conference on Recent trends in Information Technology, 2nd - 3rd August, 2005. Sir MVIT, Bangalore, pp 325-329
- "Revitalization of Secured System Concept using Absolute Secured Engine Injection into the Primitive System Architecture", IETE's – 36th Mid Term National Level symposium and exhibition on Emerging and Futuristic communications, 30th April – 1st May, 2005, JN Tata Auditorium, IISc, Bangalore
- Book Chapter title "Algorithms for VLSI Cad tools" published in the book "VLSI Design", ISBN 979-953-307-512-8 , by Intech Open Publishers, University Campus, STeP Ri, Slavka, Krautzeka 83/A, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia, October 2011.
Research Projects Undertaken & Completed:
- Principal Investigator for the project titled "Studies on Design and Characterization of Radio Frequency Micro Electrochemical System based devices for Naval Applications" funded by Naval Research Board (NRB)
- Principal Investigator for the project titled "Development of Algorithms for Improved Accuracy in DGPS Measurements using Digital Signal Processing Tools" funded by Defence R&D Organization, Directorate of Armaments, Govt of India
Awards and Achievements :
- Has been nominated as a convener for conducting examination in JSS institute of technology, Mauritius on behalf of VTU, Belgaum.
- Nominated as the Member, BoS (Board of Studies) - MCA, Under VTU for the period 2011-2013.
- "BEST TEACHER AWARD" on teachers day 10th September 2010 for her contribution towards Women Empowerment and Skills Training
- Nominated as the Member, BoS( Board of Studies) at the MCA BOARD, Under VTU for the period 2011-2013.
- Honored for publishing book on “Operating Systems” by ISTE chapter, RVCE on 5th September 2009.
certificate of appreciation from ISTE, RVCE chapter for presenting papers in National conferences during
the year 2007-2008.
- IBM has nominated for an award for the outstanding work done and for the continuous
- Award for Doctorate in Education by Global Society for Health & Educational Growth,
New Delhi on the occasion of 21st National Seminar on Individual Achievements and National
Development, 10th April, 2006.
- Bhartiya Shiksha Samman Puraskar for “Excellence in chosen field of
Nations Economic for Health and Educational Growth, New Delhi on the occasion of 10th National
Seminar on “Individual Achievements and National Development”, 28th Dec’2004