List of Publications:
Papers Published in International Journals:
- "Cold Expansion of holes and resulting fatigue life enhancement and residual stresses in Al 2024 T3 alloy – An experimental study" published in International Journal on Engineering Failure Analysis of Elsevier. Engineering Failure Analysis 17 (2010) 361–368
- "Enhancement of Fatigue Characteristics by Elasto-Plastic Analysis of Pre-stressed Holes" published in International Journal on Design and Manufacturing Technologies, ISSN 0973-9106 Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.10-13, 2008
- "Experimental study of induced and residual stresses in cold expanded holes by ball and tapered mandrel methods" published in International Journal of Materials Science, ISSN 0973-4589 Volume 4, Number 2, pp. 115–123, 2009
- "Development of design to manufacture tubing methodology in DMU environment" published in Global Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Computational Science, ISSN 2249-3468 GJMECS Vol.1 (3) pp. 45-47, 2011
- Gopalakrishna, H.D., Narasimha Murthy, H.N., Krishna, M., Vinod, M.S., Suresh, A.V. Cold expansion of holes and resulting fatigue life enhancement and residual stresses in Al 2024 T3 alloy – An experimental study, Engineering Failure Analysis, ISSN: 1350-6307, Vol: 12, Issue: 2, Date: 2010-01-01
- H D Gopalakrishna, Ganesh Hegde, “International Symposium on Advanced Materials and Processing”, ISAMP – 2007, 29-30, October 2007, Enhancement in Fatigue Characteristics by Elasto-Plastic Analysis of Pre-stressed Holes
- H D Gopalakrishna, “An International Meet Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics”, ISTAM-2007, Theoretical Elasto-Plastic Analysis for Improvement in Fatigue characteristics in Cold Expanded holes”
- Principal Investigator for ISRO project titled – " Effect of processes on properties of polymer composites by microwave curing". The amount sanctioned was Rs. 8,00,000.00
- Principal Investigator for UGS sanctioned project – "Development of ecofriendly natural fibre reinforced plastic for footwear applications" for the year 2004-2005. The amount sanctioned was Rs. 95,000.00. This project is to develop low cost natural thermoplastic components such as jute, thermoplastics which would cater to a large segment of shoe manufacturers.
- Presented paper in International Meet - The Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics on "THEORITICAL ELASTO-PLASTIC ANALYSIS FOR IMPROVEMENT FATIGUE CHARACTERISTICS IN COLD EXPANDED HOLES" from December 14-17, 2007 held in BNM IT, Bangalore.
- Director for AICTE sponsered IIPC cell