List of Publications:
Papers Published in International Journals:
- “Easing of Fuzzy Multiplexing in Complex Robot Arbitration by FBSP Grouping” (IJCSNS) International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, VOL.8 No.12, December 2008.
- Fuzzy Logic reasoning to control Mobile Robot on Pre-defined strips path" WASET Journal, World Academy of Science Engineering Technology, pp642-646.
- "Free state way finding strategy for multi featured autonomous vehicle in industry environment" Journal of Engineering Research and Studies, E-ISSN 0976-7916, JERS/Vol-II/Issue II/April-June, 2011, Pp-92-100.
- “Fuzzy Logic reasoning to control Mobile Robot on Pre-defined strips path” ICMSE’08, World Academy of Science Engineering Technology, Singapore.
- “The Development of Fuzzy Logic Concept for Mobile Robot Navigation in Rough Terrain” TeamTech’08, II Sc, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- “Recast layer minimization in Spark eroded surface using Design of Experiment” TEAMTECH’04,II Sc, Bangalore. Karnataka.
- “Development of new Fuzzy Logic approach for Mobile Robot pit detection and avoidance on table” ADMI’08, Karpagam college of Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
- “Adaptive Fuzzy Logic in differential drive mechanism of Mobile Robot” Dhruv’08, MSRIT, Bangalore, Karnataka
- “Fuzzy Logic based reasoning for stair climbing Autonomous Robot” ETIME’08, BMSCE, Bangalore, Karnataka
- “ The methods to reduce the effects of residue on spark eroded surface”RAIME’04, National Engineering college, Kovil Patti, Tamil nadu
- “Simultaneous scheduling of machines and material handling systems in manufacturing” MECHARNIVAL’04, QUISCET, Ongole, A.P.
- “Technology never being rigid is the concept of Agile Manufacturing” NATCOM ME’04, MSRIT, Bangalore.
- “Total Quality management” NCRTM’04, NEW HORIZON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Bangalore.
- “Optimization of wire cut EDM Process parameters for the control of response variables” NCRTM’04, NEW HORIZON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING Bangalore.
- Certificate of Honour awarded for achieving academic excellence through Research Presentation in Singapore by RVCE Feb'2009.
- Coordinator for Kennametal-RVCE activity under industry institurion intereaction since 2011.
- Academic excellence-Sir MVIT, Bangalore
- Academic and Teaching Excellence-RVCE, Bangalore