List of Publications:
- Manjunath Swamy, Nataraj J.R., C.S.Prasad, "Design Optimization of Gating System by Fluid Flow and Solidification Simulation for Front Axle Housing", International Journal for Engineering research and Development.Volume 4, Issue 6 (October 2012), pp 83-88
- Amruthraj. M, Nataraj J.R., " Emission control in IC engines", International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, Volume 4, Issue 4 (October 2012), PP. 69-72
- Nataraj J.R, M.Krishna, V.T.Bhanukiran, C.S.Prasad, S.C.Sharma, Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Chromium Free Nickel Alloy Electrodes Materials. Journal of Materials Engineering & Performance, Submitted for publications.
- V.T. Bhanukiran, M. Krishna, J.R. Nataraj, Satish Kumar, "Development and
characterization of a electrode deposition procedure for crack free Hard facing of low
carbon steel", International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 4. No.1,
- G.S. HEGDE, J.R. NATARAJ, R. SRIDHAR, “Hegde’s Instability Mechanics (HIM) to Predict Forming Limits in Sheet Metal Forming”, Archives of Computational Materials Science and Surface Engineering 1/3 (2009) 155-160.
- J.R.Nataraj, Santosh Kumar B, Vivek Vanamane "Characterization and numerical simulation (welding) of new Cr-Free nickel alloy filler materials", ICRAM -2012, SAS, VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India.
- Synthesis and characterization of newly developed Cr-Free Electrode materials. National Conference on Recent Advances in materials Science, 12-14 Dec 2011 at MSRIT-Bangalore. BEST POSTER AWARD
- J.R.Nataraj, Santosh Kumar B, Vivek Vanamane, "welding simulation by FEA for newly developed Cr-Free nickel based welding electrode", National Conference on Recent Advances in materials Science, 12-14 Dec 2011 at MSRIT-Bangalore.
- J.R.Nataraj, M.Krishna, V.T.Bhanukiran. "Prediction of Cr-Free nickel based alloy properties using numerical simulation software", National Conference on Advanced Forming Technology (AFT-2010), 15-16 April 2010, at R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore-59
- BOS 3rd Sem: Materials Science and metallurgy, Composite Materials, Non Destructive Testing, syllabus framing.
- Seminar on "Off-Shore Technologies" by Mr.Srinivas Bharat, Zinctech INC USA.
- Seminar on "Construction methodology of Super Critical Boilers" by V.T.Bhanukiran, GM, Doosan Power systems Indian Ltd.
- Seminar on: "Winning the Innovation Challenge", Dr. Ashok Prabhu, Vice President, Sarnoff Corporation, USA.
Award from the RSST on excellence in Education on Feb 1st 2009