ADMISSION TO M.TECH PROGRAM UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2016 – 2017
The below are the M.Tech Programs:
|Civil Engineering||Structural Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Bio Medical Signal Processing & Instrumantation|
|Highway Technology||Chemical||Chemical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engg||Product Design & Manufacturing||Computer Science & Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Computer Integrated & Manufacturing||Computer Network Engineering|
|Machine Design||Information Science and Engineering||Software Engineering|
|Tool Engineering||Information Technology|
|Electrical & Electronics||Power Electronics||Telecommunication Engineering||Digital Communication|
|Electronics and Communication||VLSI Design & Embedded Systems||Radio Frequency And Microwave Engg|
|Industrial Engineering and Management||Master Of Engineering & Management||Bioinformatics|
Eligibility for the above M.Tech Programs – Click here
Academic Eligibility for M.Tech Programs:
- A candidate who has passed prescribed qualifying examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects in all the years is eligible for admission to M. Tech courses and 45% of marks in case of SC/ ST candidates.
- Apart from the above the candidate should have qualified with a valid GATE Score or they have to take PGCET entrance exam conducted by Government of Karnataka.
- If the candidate has satisfied the above requirements, then they have to send the scanned copies of the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid Gate Score Card or PGCET rank sheet / PGCET Application copy / PGCET Hall Ticket copy,
- 10th Marks Card, 12th Marks Card,
- 1st to 8th Semester Marks Card,
- Provisional Degree Certificate/Degree Certificate
- After going through the above documents reply will be sent to your mail. If reply is not sent within 4 days you may contact Hon. Secretary, RSST, on his Mobile No. +91-9845072215 between 11.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on all working days for further needful.
- Management quota admission will commence after 15th June 2016.