|Designation Assistant Professor|
M.Sc., Ph.D., D.Phil.
Teaching 7 years
Research 23 years
|Area of Interest||
Condensed Matter Theory
|Date of Joining at RVCE||26/09/2012|
International Journals : 11
International Conferences : 02
List of International Journal Publications :
1. H2/CH4 Gas Separation by Variation in Pore Geometry of Nanoporous Graphene by Bharath Raghavan and Tribikram Gupta, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Vol-121(3),1904-1909, 2017
2. Physics of metal-corrrelated barrier with chemical modulation-metal heterostructure by Tribikram Gupta and Sanjay Gupta, Physica B, Vol-449 (2014) 220-224.
3. Magnetic fluctuations near the Mott transition towards a spin liquid state by Serge Florens, Priyanka Mohan, C. Janani , Tribikram Gupta and R. Narayanan, Euro Physics Letters, Vol 103(2013), 17002,1-6.
4. Physics of metal correlated barrier with disorder metal heterostructure by Sanjay Gupta and Tribikram Gupta, Solid State Communications, Vol 152(2012), 878-882.
5. Physics of a metal-correlated barrier–metal heterostructure by Sanjay Gupta and Tribikram Gupta, Solid State Communications, Fast Track Publication 152 (2012), Issue 2, 53-55
6. Dimensional and temperature dependence of metal-insulator transition in correlated and disordered systems by Tribikram Gupta and Sanjay Gupta, Europhysics Letters, Vol -88(1)
7. Coulomb Interactions and Nanoscale Electronic Inhomogeneities in Manganites by Vijay B. Shenoy, Tribikram Gupta, H. R. Krishnamurthy, and T. V. Ramakrishnan, Physical Review Letters, 98, 097201, 2007
8. Long-range Coulomb interactions and nanoscale electronic inhomogeneities in correlated oxides by Vijay B. Shenoy, Tribikram Gupta, H. R. Krishnamurthy, and T. V. Ramakrishnan, Physical Review B, 80, 125121, 2009
9. Ultrasonic attenuation in the vortex state of d-wave superconductors by Tribikram Gupta and D M Gaitonde, Physica C, 2003
10. Ultrasonic attenuation in clean d-wave superconductors by Tribikram Gupta and D M Gaitonde, Physica C , 2002
11. Ultrasonic attenuation in d-wave superconductors by Tribikram Gupta and D M Gaitonde, Modern Physics Letters B -2001
Patents – 01
Filed for patent titled ” Geometry Induced Enhanced Gas Separation using NanoPorous Graphene”
Recognition and Awards : Was recognized by the RSST trust on 28th Jan 2018 for filing of the above patent.